Can't "Mark First Position" or "Mark Second Position" with new version

drsteve

I was doing great with a 2007 version of wavepad and saw the new version and thought "that'd be nice" so I upgraded and now for some reason I can't "mark" positions to edit out large chunks of audio. this is killing me. I do a lot of interviews and have to edit them down to time and it's almost impossible without being able to mark and delete.

anyone else having this problem?

your pal,

steve

I was doing great with a 2007 version of wavepad and saw the new version and thought "that'd be nice" so I upgraded and now for some reason I can't "mark" positions to edit out large chunks of audio. this is killing me. I do a lot of interviews and have to edit them down to time and it's almost impossible without being able to mark and delete.

anyone else having this problem?

your pal,

steve

I don't think I ever used that option, but if you have. 4.22, get the new one 4.24

it has been fixed.

I hope your problem is fixed too. try it!

I don't think I ever used that option, but if you have. 4.22, get the new one 4.24

it has been fixed.

I hope your problem is fixed too. try it!

I'll give it a try. Basically in "Mark...Position" you click at the beginning of a segment you want to delete and click "Mark First Position". You then click at the end of the segment and click "Mark Second Position"...then the whole segment is highlighted and you can delete it. It's great for long segments that span beyond the visible spectrum.

steve