When will a new version of VideoPad be released

ruudboek

Guest nchaj

Videopad is under going a major release as we speak, and its expected to be in testing by the end of the month (July)

• 3 weeks later...
Ive passed this onto the Product Manager for VideoPad who may post the changes, otherwise go to http://www.nchsoftware.com/beta/ and download the beta that's in testing right now and have a play!

I've just tried the 1.01 beta, if i understand correctly videopad will no longer be free, or it will be limited down in features.

Can you tell me what the limitations of the free version are going to be when compared to the professional version of videopad?

Guest nchaj

For the first paid release (there still will be a free version) it will be simply more supported formats. As time goes on they will add features to the professional version.

For the first paid release (there still will be a free version) it will be simply more supported formats. As time goes on they will add features to the professional version.

Do you mean by that that new features will only be added to the professional version and not to the free version at all?

What about more transition effects, do you still have plans to add more of those to the free version?