Statements

GrahamW

After finally finding how do do a statement, it is lacking a bit I think.

It would be nice to be able to add some footer options into it like you can on invoices/orders etc. This is handy for payment options for clients.

I had to print the statements then also print out another letter with bank and payment details, this could easily be avoided if it was all available in Express Invoice from the start.

Graham

Has anyone got any suggestions on what to do here., this is becomming quite an urgent task at the moment and I haven't heard anything back from NCH

It is frustrationg to print a statement then also have to go and print out payment details on separate pages for the client as well.

It would be nice to have payment details or a custom field on the statement we can add info into like the footer of the invoice.

Has anyone got any suggestions on what to do here., this is becomming quite an urgent task at the moment and I haven't heard anything back from NCH

It is frustrationg to print a statement then also have to go and print out payment details on separate pages for the client as well.

It would be nice to have payment details or a custom field on the statement we can add info into like the footer of the invoice.

Hi Graham.

This is quite a nice program from what i have seen, I am not an accountant type, pretty hopeless with figures, which is why I found this program. Thank you NCH.

Sorry, I can't help you with your problem, I don't know enough about it to help.

Possibly you may be able to help me.

A. Is there any way to check if emailed invoices have gone out? (Don't know if non-payers have received them)

B. I'm no accountant, but how do you roll over end of month and start with a fresh sheet showing zero balances?

I should explain, I closed my old business, just kept 11 customers, don't want to offend by asking if invoices received.

Couple more minor things, can't think of now. Will write again.

Best wishes to all,

Pete

Hi Graham.

This is quite a nice program from what i have seen, I am not an accountant type, pretty hopeless with figures, which is why I found this program. Thank you NCH.

Sorry, I can't help you with your problem, I don't know enough about it to help.

Possibly you may be able to help me.

A. Is there any way to check if emailed invoices have gone out? (Don't know if non-payers have received them)

B. I'm no accountant, but how do you roll over end of month and start with a fresh sheet showing zero balances?

I should explain, I closed my old business, just kept 11 customers, don't want to offend by asking if invoices received.

Couple more minor things, can't think of now. Will write again.

Best wishes to all,

Pete

Hi Pete,

With the email side of it. I go to send the invoice to the client via email and then I usually add my own email in alongside the clients one so I get a copy as well. At least this way or I hope it sends to both. Note the comma between the address

eg: client@clientsemail.com,graham@grahamsemail.com

As for your other questions I can't answer them for you as I am very new to EA as well. I do love the program but I think a few things need a little tweak here and there.

Graham

Hi Pete,

With the email side of it. I go to send the invoice to the client via email and then I usually add my own email in alongside the clients one so I get a copy as well. At least this way or I hope it sends to both. Note the comma between the address

eg: client@clientsemail.com,graham@grahamsemail.com

As for your other questions I can't answer them for you as I am very new to EA as well. I do love the program but I think a few things need a little tweak here and there.

Graham

Thanks for the email tip Graham, it seems to work fine!

I have an excel file listing of my inventory, does anyone know if it can be imported by the program? I see the individual items have a .dat extension, not sure how they work, but I can't see any way round, it would save heaps of typing if it were possible?

Cheers to all,

Pete

• 1 month later...

Hi there

We just put our internet banking details above the address and entered so there was a blank line between banking account and address e.g.

Internet banking a/c: ............

C & H Hamilton

12 smith st

NZ

Hope this helps.

I just got an email telling me how to restore data and not only did it not restore data it lost everything I had just spent three hours re inputting.

Also I cannot put my own invoice number in - and I want that so it appears on statements as we send a handwritten packing slip with price, then statement at end of month with all that months orders on. The older version used to let me input the packing slip number then it would transfer to statement, so customer could see total price for each order.

Very frustrating