Axon doesn't recognize Public IP

gcacace

I configured all correclty, checked STUN server if works, then Axon completely IGNORES all configurations about Public IP recognition.

I tried also to insert manually the public IP, but nothing...

this is the log:

18:35:54 Axon Virtual PBX started

18:35:54 Starting telephony engine...

18:35:54 Starting web server...

18:35:54 SIP Private IP is: 39.7.143.200:5060

18:35:54 SIP Public IP is: 39.7.143.200:5060

18:35:54 Control window connected to background service

18:35:54 SIP Private IP is: 39.7.143.200:5060

18:35:54 SIP Public IP is: 39.7.143.200:5060

18:35:54 Axon Virtual PBX Engine Started

39.7.143.200 is my LAN IP address, not public...

Edit: Sorry, didn't see that you had checked the STUN already.. in that case, I'm not exactly sure what's causing the problem. If you specify a static IP, it shouldn't use anything else.

Try turning STUN on and make sure you are using a working STUN server. STUN helps with many problems including identifying the proper public IP address. If you still have problems, you should be able to set a static address for Axon, but that will need to be updated every time your public address changes.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see that you had checked the STUN already.. in that case, I'm not exactly sure what's causing the problem. If you specify a static IP, it shouldn't use anything else.

Try turning STUN on and make sure you are using a working STUN server. STUN helps with many problems including identifying the proper public IP address. If you still have problems, you should be able to set a static address for Axon, but that will need to be updated every time your public address changes.

Nothing, maybe Axon doesn't like my subnet IP range, and believe that is alredy a public IP range :D