Deleting an entry

GeneW

New user and new to the forum. Might sound like a silly question, but as I am learning how to use the software I tried to delete an entry but can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks

I have just become a user to and am having the same trouble - the help doesnt seem to have info? If anyone can let us know where the data is that you input to edit or delete that would be great help!

I have just become a user to and am having the same trouble - the help doesnt seem to have info? If anyone can let us know where the data is that you input to edit or delete that would be great help!

Hi guys not sure if this will help you but I too am a very recent new member of EA EI, I love them both and have managed to find a few things out.

To delete an entry try and enable web access in the options then view it from your web browser.

You first have to set up a web account in the options then click web access tab and tick the box, then click the ip it gives you.

Once you log in click on the View Journal link then click the all tab, you can then delete an entry

Graham

• 4 months later...

thanks - just starting to use this properly this month only I dont have an options option to create a web account - whereabouts is this?

thanks!

Hi guys not sure if this will help you but I too am a very recent new member of EA EI, I love them both and have managed to find a few things out.

To delete an entry try and enable web access in the options then view it from your web browser.

You first have to set up a web account in the options then click web access tab and tick the box, then click the ip it gives you.

Once you log in click on the View Journal link then click the all tab, you can then delete an entry

Graham

If you click on options then look in the tabs you should have one called web access and another called web accounts.

Note: in the FREE versions you only have access to the one account.

Once you have set these up look on the toolbar you have a button called web control, just click it and put in the username and password you created when creating the web account then you have access to delete an entry

Graham