Anyone have the last version?

dougstech

Without letting anyone know, NCH released a new version of AXON. This new version limits free users to 5 extensions. The previous limit was 10 extensions. I upgraded without knowing this, and now half of my extensions do not work. I now need to uninstall the latest version, and install an older version.

Does anyone have the last version of axon, version 2.00 [not the current version]? Thanks!

• 2 months later...
After much searching I have found it online [version 2.01]. I have uploaded it here- http://www.mediafire.com/?gmldhtwmlez

Since I tried one of the first version of Axon now after a long time I decided to give Axon another try..

Guesst what? Your trial is expired.. lol.. it referred to the very first one.

Pissed by this, I cracked Axon.. and now it's running in full version.

Don't ask me for it because I'm not a pirate and I'm not releasing this.

NCH feel free to contact me.

• 2 months later...

I agree that it is annoying. The change was made some time ago. Basically Axon went from a completely free product to something with a $$$ price tag literally overnight.. and I don't believe there was any added functionality to Axon other than more limitations. I expressed my opinions about this to the NCH staff, but it appears my words fell on deaf ears. I have since moved from Axon to Asterisk.