Audio out of sync

ammani5

I have seen a few posts for this but no responses to any of them. When i convert .VOB to .MP4 or .MOV, the picture looks great but the audio is out of sync by a second or two. I am using the free version and don't want to pay if this is how they come out. I did download the CODEC pack but no difference.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I have seen a few posts for this but no responses to any of them. When i convert .VOB to .MP4 or .MOV, the picture looks great but the audio is out of sync by a second or two. I am using the free version and don't want to pay if this is how they come out. I did download the CODEC pack but no difference.

Hi,

Are you using mac or PC?

There was a bug fixed in the PC version weeks ago that fixed the audio sync issue.

If you are getting this problem with the trial it will be the same as the paid version. As they are both the same program. The paid version just has all the features that don't expire.

If your using the windows version, your best bet is to go into options and tick the option on the conversions tab to use ffmpeg first.

thankyou