VRS information needed

dbana

I tried to get answers from NCH but I didn't get anything after one week so I'll try the forum.

1. Any plans to include search by channel number and time, along date and data, when access the VRS system via browser?

2. There are any other telephony boards compatible beside CAHTA and CURL?

3. We are looking to install VRS in a 48 port configuration. The site records about 75,000 calls in one month and they keep recordings for three months. There are any benchmark tests to show how long it takes to search through 200,000 records?

After I posted this message I decided to do some testing and wrote a small program so I could generate recording files. I ran VRS on a Pentium 4 computer and this are the results:

1. 2500 calls, when I press the "Find and Play" button, it took about 4 seconds until the recording list was displayed. The search was almost instantaneously.

2. 13,500 calls, when I press the "Find and Play" button, it took about 120 seconds until the recording list was displayed. The search was few seconds.

3. 56,000 calls. when I press the "Find and Play" button, it took about 30 minutes until the recording list was displayed. I didn't do a search because the wait do display the call is unacceptable.

I hope somebody from NCH reads this forum.

After I posted this message I decided to do some testing and wrote a small program so I could generate recording files. I ran VRS on a Pentium 4 computer and this are the results:

1. 2500 calls, when I press the "Find and Play" button, it took about 4 seconds until the recording list was displayed. The search was almost instantaneously.

2. 13,500 calls, when I press the "Find and Play" button, it took about 120 seconds until the recording list was displayed. The search was few seconds.

3. 56,000 calls. when I press the "Find and Play" button, it took about 30 minutes until the recording list was displayed. I didn't do a search because the wait do display the call is unacceptable.

I hope somebody from NCH reads this forum.

Hello. Thank you for posting this information. I have forwarded on to our development team for review.

DJ