VRS Reinstall after hard drive crash

rangerfan

Im not sure this is the correct forum to ask this but I didnt see any other topics similar so will ask here. Please direct me to other forum if you know of one to help.

I have a client who has VRS Recording System on their computer. They had a hard-drive crash and the hard drive is unusable. They couldnt retrieve anything from it. My question is, will NCH allow them to re-install the software on a new hard drive since they had already purchased license for the software? Was purchased only about 4 months ago.

Thanks for any help.

Im not sure this is the correct forum to ask this but I didnt see any other topics similar so will ask here. Please direct me to other forum if you know of one to help.

I have a client who has VRS Recording System on their computer. They had a hard-drive crash and the hard drive is unusable. They couldnt retrieve anything from it. My question is, will NCH allow them to re-install the software on a new hard drive since they had already purchased license for the software? Was purchased only about 4 months ago.

Thanks for any help.

Hi

After register the software you got username, company name and installation code that you can use to reinstall whenever you need.

Hope it will help

Sam