Audio out of Sync

wahine

Hi - Prism works well for me except audio is delayed after video. Irksome. This occurs when I try converting .vob files to .wmv files using Prism. The source sync is fine. I perused boards and no answer to previous similar question. Is there anything I can do to adjust this besides trying another program? I am a newbie and have the free versio, 1.27, using Windows Vista. I'd appreciate any advice in layman's terms. Tried writing Technical Support but they refused my question since I didn't pay for support <_<

Thanks for any help you can give me!

• 9 years later...

same problem there, lol its a 2009 post
but .vob files still return a corrupted otu of sync file,

its worst when you have multiple .vob, each one has a differents time sync on audio so shifting the audio 1 second just solve a part of the video,

its a mess, so sad, this is the best software for converting videos, easy to use, simple, works, and then failssame problem there, lol its a 2009 post

its worst when you have multiple .vob, each one has a differents time sync on audio so shifting the audio 1 second just solve a part of the video,

its a mess, so sad, this is the best software for converting videos, easy to use, simple, works, and then fails

• 3 months later...

This sounds a lot like a problem I have been having using Videopad. If I produce a long video greater than 1:15 hours that are bigger than 23g I use a free program BDRB to shrink it down and after the encode the audio becomes way out of sync. Does not happen ever with other software or studio BD backups.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:52 AM, spalnndsstest said:

same problem there, lol its a 2009 post

its a mess, so sad, this is the best software for converting videos, easy to use, simple, works, and then failssame problem there, lol its a 2009 post

its a mess, so sad, this is the best software for converting videos, easy to use, simple, works, and then fails