juan.serrano

Licence per user per machine or just per user?

Hello,

We are a medical facility who employ 8 radiologists that dictate results in 4 workstations. The workstations are shared between this radiologists, and at time there may be different radiologist either covering shifts or dictating exams for a couple of days, but not permanently.

I understand that the Express Dictate licence is per user, does it work on several workstations or do I need to buy each of the 8 radiologists 4 licences so they can dictate from any workstation?

How can I deal with the issue of the invited rediologists? Can I have a single licence for the radiologists that only work here every now and then?

Thank you for your answer.

Juan Serrano

How can I deal with the issue of the invited rediologists? Can I have a single licence for the radiologists that only work here every now and then?

Web Dictate might suit your needs better than Express Dictate. You could buy a Web Dictate site licence and use it to control which users have access and when, and any user would be able to dictate from any machine. You can download a demo version from the Web Dictate home page.