viewing built clips

brahmbrandt

Hello,

I tried to clip an imported vid into 4 parts, but the sequenced built video works in the same way as the imported one. I placed the IN/OUT clips on Sequence just as I wanted, but the output vid doesn't give me the option of viewing the clips separately. Please help me to do this? Thanks.

Hello,

I tried to clip an imported vid into 4 parts, but the sequenced built video works in the same way as the imported one. I placed the IN/OUT clips on Sequence just as I wanted, but the output vid doesn't give me the option of viewing the clips separately. Please help me to do this? Thanks.

Howdy,

It's not 100% clear what you are trying to get as output from VideoPad so I'll make some assumptions. If I am wrong, please be patient with me and pose the question differently.

If you are trying to get 4 separate video files from the original video, you will need to drop each clip by itself onto the sequence, and build just that clip into a new video file. So do what you did before to define the start and end point of one of the sections of the clip, drop the smaller section down onto the sequence by itself, build it to a new file, then delete it from the sequence and cut, drop and build the next bit, etc etc.

Hope that helps a little. Please let us know.

Bruce

Or if you want it all on one video but distinctly separated by a time lapse or something, when you get to the end of a clip on the sequence, add a transition of fade to black or white and make the time something like 5 seconds. That should let you know that the new section is starting but have it all on 1 video.