Where are the files / recordings saved?

Christine

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, that sounds TOTALLY logical.

Thing is, I don't have an "administrator" directory and I've tried all the others. There are other NCH directories, but I can't find "TRX". And I know that's what I'm currently using.

Is there any way to search windows for the DIRECTORY "trx"? It has to be somewhere.

While these calls were very important business calls possibly required for litigation, I'm about ready to give up.

And I'm going to STOP recommending the NCH software. My posts on recording with my NCH recommendations have been viewed tens of thousands of times and I don't see WHY I should recommend software with ZERO support.

I paid for TRX and Wavepad, but I sure won't buy anything else from NCH.

Would a pearl fall out of your crown if you answered questions at your own support forum?

Sure, you can delete the post HERE, but you won't be deleting the repost at MY sites.

Morons ... or just out of business? If not yet, probably soon.

• 2 months later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
While these calls were very important business calls possibly required for litigation, I'm about ready to give up.

And I'm going to STOP recommending the NCH software. My posts on recording with my NCH recommendations have been viewed tens of thousands of times and I don't see WHY I should recommend software with ZERO support.

I paid for TRX and Wavepad, but I sure won't buy anything else from NCH.

Would a pearl fall out of your crown if you answered questions at your own support forum?

Sure, you can delete the post HERE, but you won't be deleting the repost at MY sites.

Morons ... or just out of business? If not yet, probably soon.

Hi,

Sorry but we don't wear crowns.

When you say: I recently had my notebook die and I'm struggling to synchronize my files.

I had a bunch of recordings, but can't find them.

Are you saying that you had the recordings BEFORE your computer died? if so they would have died with your computer.

Otherwise you can open TRX -> click the "settings" button -> then click the "recordings" tab, and it will show you the location that its storing all the files you record. Theres also a button next to the location that you can click to find the recordings.

Also, when Lilyodi gave you this answer DRIVERLETTER:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\TRx\Recordings you need to change the name administrator, to the name of your logged on user. if you log in as christine, then change administrator to christine.

You can also search windows for any folder by clicking start -> search. and then typing TRX.

If your using Vista or windows 7, you can just click start and the search box is there.

Also we do have a support system.

If you go to the TRX page, you will see a link on the right called "technical support" when you click this we have a list of frequently asked questions to help you. Then the last link says if none of these things help you, click here to contact technical support.

I don't see why we would delete your post from here. You've asked a question, people have helped you, and you didn't understand them correctly so now your bagging our company and making false accusations about our support because your frustrated and failed to see the "technical support" link.

Theres a wepage here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum that describes to you what a forum is.

In a nutshell its a place for users to talk to each other about problems they are having.

If you want to talk to us, use our support section.

Thankyou