Reverse a clip?

KennedysPants

Please, Im about to die!

is there any way on Video Pad that I can Reverse a clip from my movie and play it backwards?

someone answer soon

but if not

please leave me suggestions on a easy editing program in which I can reverse a clip - (fact; I have a windows computer NOT mac)

Please, Im about to die!

is there any way on Video Pad that I can Reverse a clip from my movie and play it backwards?

someone answer soon

but if not

please leave me suggestions on a easy editing program in which I can reverse a clip - (fact; I have a windows computer NOT mac)

Quick Answer: No. And you really don't have to die if you can't reverse your video playback.

Sorry, this is highly desirable functionality, along with slow motion and freeze frame, but is not available in any of the low-end editors I use. If you find one, please post here so we all know. I use VideoPad, DivX Author, VideoSpin.

I believe Ulead Video Studio can help you at about $80 US, and other $$ editors would also, like Adobe Premier, but I don't use them. You might want to google them, and see if maybe they have a free trial download so you can avoid having to die. :blink: Actually if you google 'video edit reverse video' you'll get lots of hits.

Sorry I can't help, but at least you don't have to kill yourself trying to do the impossible with VP.

Bruce

Please, Im about to die!

someone answer soon but if not please leave me suggestions on a easy editing program in which I can reverse a clip - (fact; I have a windows computer NOT mac)

VideoPad cannot but AviDemux and any editor that opens AviSynth scripts (such as VirtualDub) can. For AviSynth, after installation just open Notepad and type the following filter and save with .avs extension:

AviSource("mymovie.avi", audio="true").Reverse() for AVI movies,

or

DirectShowSource("mymovie.mpg", audio="true").Reverse() for AVI or non-AVI movies.

If the movie file and AVS file are not stored in the same directory you must specify the directory path of the movie, i.e.:

DirectShowSource("C:\My Documents\My Videos\mymovie.mpg", audio="true").Reverse()

You can save the movie in the other app and open it in VideoPad for further editing.