Keithmj

Breaking songs apart.

Hi..I recorded a LP using RecordPad and saved it. It recorded all the songs as one large continous song and am taking it apart to make single songs. The problem that I am having is that I cut out the song that I want and save it as a MP3 song. I make a new file and paste the song into it and I can play the song. Then I save it. But when I play the saved song there is only about one second of music. How do I save this so I get the whole song? Thanks..Keithmj :lol:

Hi..I recorded a LP using RecordPad and saved it. It recorded all the songs as one large continous song and am taking it apart to make single songs. The problem that I am having is that I cut out the song that I want and save it as a MP3 song. I make a new file and paste the song into it and I can play the song. Then I save it. But when I play the saved song there is only about one second of music. How do I save this so I get the whole song? Thanks..Keithmj :lol:

I am having the same exact problem. If someone knows the solution, please help!

Thank you. ;)<_<