VOX Dialogic OKI ADPCM File Conversion

Hi All!

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a conversion. I posted to various other communities around the web and can't seem to get a solution. I have some audio files (911 calls specifically) that are Vox Dialogic OKI ADPCM files, and I need to convert them into AIFFs ideally, or anythig that will play in Quicktime or Windows Media Player. I have tried various software to accompish this, (Switch, VLC, AVS, Compressor, iTunes, MPEGstreamclip...) and nothing will play back or in some cases even recognise the files. I am not familiar with the Vox codecs or softwares so I'm hoping that maybe I'm just missing something! If anyone has any ideas, tips or tricks they would be very very much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Lauren

Lauren,

I found the Codec. I attached the file here. I needed the file to play 911 files also.

Extract it to a folder. Then right click and install. It'll then play in media player, at least.

Rick

Hi All!

I'm hoping someone here can help me with a conversion. I posted to various other communities around the web and can't seem to get a solution. I have some audio files (911 calls specifically) that are Vox Dialogic OKI ADPCM files, and I need to convert them into AIFFs ideally, or anythig that will play in Quicktime or Windows Media Player. I have tried various software to accompish this, (Switch, VLC, AVS, Compressor, iTunes, MPEGstreamclip...) and nothing will play back or in some cases even recognise the files. I am not familiar with the Vox codecs or softwares so I'm hoping that maybe I'm just missing something! If anyone has any ideas, tips or tricks they would be very very much appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Lauren

oki_adpcm17_codec.zip