Crashes, Video Problem.

Keithmj

Hi All..I have the same problem as others. I start the program and don't do anything and after about ten seconds the program crashes. Some times I can run it for a few minutes and then it will crash. Also when I record with the motion feature it will record when there is motion but when playing back it will repeat the same thing over about three times. It is like you are repeating it over and over? Any ideas as to why? Thanks..Keithmj

Hi All..I have the same problem as others. I start the program and don't do anything and after about ten seconds the program crashes. Some times I can run it for a few minutes and then it will crash. Also when I record with the motion feature it will record when there is motion but when playing back it will repeat the same thing over about three times. It is like you are repeating it over and over? Any ideas as to why? Thanks..Keithmj

I have been reading some of the problems that others are having that are not really being solved. To be honest about it I think it stinks that you get a program and it won't work right and then you have to "Purchase Technical Support" I purchased several of the programs myself and have been lucky to not have any problems that I couldn't figure out. But the EyeLine software has several problems that are problems in the program. It is free so I can't complain but it is enought to turn anyone from buying the software they sell..I guess I'll just delete it from my computer and find something that works..Cheers..Keithmj :(

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

I have just recently purchased a security camera for the front of my family's house. I think this eyeline stuff is great but I am having the same problems you guys are. However, I have noticed that if you start recording immediately after adding a camera everything seems to work fine. You can change all settings while the camera is recording.

Hope this helps.

-Joe

Guest nchaj

A new release of eyeline will be released soon, it should sort out these crashing problems.

You dont have to buy tech support btw

A new release of eyeline will be released soon, it should sort out these crashing problems.

You dont have to buy tech support btw

Dont mean to get on your case, but do you know when soon is. This software is great besides it not working :P

thanks

-Joe

This is wonderful news!!! Thank you :)

What I really like about this program is it has a monitor output... I've never seen a USB surveillance program with this feature... But like everyone else the currant version keeps crashing, so I'm looking forward to the new version.

Wish List...

The option to turn off the OSD would make this a perfect program. :)