Stream to cell phones

Cozz

Forgive me if this is already discussed, I searched and came up empty handed

I am looking for software that will stream to media player clients as well as can handle seperate streams for cell phone users. I think it's 3GP or AAC format?

Is this software capable of this? How do I do it or what else do I need?

• 2 weeks later...
Forgive me if this is already discussed, I searched and came up empty handed

I am looking for software that will stream to media player clients as well as can handle seperate streams for cell phone users. I think it's 3GP or AAC format?

Is this software capable of this? How do I do it or what else do I need?

I would like to get a detailed answer on this as well. I want to stream audio to Iphones. what is required? any articles on how to do this?

I would like to get a detailed answer on this as well. I want to stream audio to Iphones. what is required? any articles on how to do this?

I use Moodio for Internet radio streaming (see www.moodio.fm) for most streams. However, it appears that Moodio requires that the stream end in *.asx. Therefore, the Broadwave stream's additional characters (e.g., "?src=1&kbps=56") prevent Moodio from accepting the stream URL as valid.

Currently, I'm looking for anyone who has a suggestion about how to configure Broadwave such that the *.asx does NOT have any following characters. In that case, I'll check to see if it works with Moodio.

Hope that helps.

Try just deleting all the characters after .asx it works ok on a PC.

I use Moodio for Internet radio streaming (see www.moodio.fm) for most streams. However, it appears that Moodio requires that the stream end in *.asx. Therefore, the Broadwave stream's additional characters (e.g., "?src=1&kbps=56") prevent Moodio from accepting the stream URL as valid.

Currently, I'm looking for anyone who has a suggestion about how to configure Broadwave such that the *.asx does NOT have any following characters. In that case, I'll check to see if it works with Moodio.

Hope that helps.