Help to Input a vocal track into MixPad !!

correra

I've inputed a background track and it sounds just great.I bought a Behringer USB/Audio Interface to input a vocal track and mix the two,but I don't see any option to get the live vocal into a track on Mixpad.I'm hoping to hear the background track and then sing into a new track ,balance, and create an mp3 file.What should I do to get to the next level ?

I've inputed a background track and it sounds just great.I bought a Behringer USB/Audio Interface to input a vocal track and mix the two,but I don't see any option to get the live vocal into a track on Mixpad.I'm hoping to hear the background track and then sing into a new track ,balance, and create an mp3 file.What should I do to get to the next level ?

I just looked online to see what you had. It appears that your track is already on the computer as some kind of file, right? What type of file is it and then I can help further...

I've made some progress and have inputed a vocal track ,but the volume is very low and the "rec level" doesn't seem to be functional although the "Play Vol" seems to be adjustable.How can I get to increase the volume of the vocal track?

This happened to me as well...

1. right click on the one you want to record on.

2. scroll down till you get to "Set Recording options"

3. choose 'channel' and change to 'microphone'

4. notice your 'record vol' has become active....

There are other ways as well, if it has been recorded already, then on the bottom is the master volume, however, remember if it is too far in the red, you are going a bit "too hot' and may distort some of the sound.

I was trying to link some pics I made, however, this BB won't allow it...

Hope this helps,

~JG