Call Park with AXON 2.01

Juki777

Hello everyone ,

I wanted to know if any of you has tried the new features on Axon 2.01 ( Call Park and call Pickup) . I was very very very happy NCH added the Status Tab for line monitoring. So, I would appreciate if anyone could share their impressions on the other features mentionned above. Thanks

Well I'm not sure . That's why I wanted to get other people's feedback. In NCH's version information for Axon 2.01 , they say that they added Call Park and Call Pickup feature but they don't mention them anywhere else in the support section. I would be glad to know how to work it and how it performs.

>> Hope to get feedback soon.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well I'm not sure . That's why I wanted to get other people's feedback. In NCH's version information for Axon 2.01 , they say that they added Call Park and Call Pickup feature but they don't mention them anywhere else in the support section. I would be glad to know how to work it and how it performs.

>> Hope to get feedback soon.

I saw the enhancement as well and tried to find out more information but was unable to... I have had the whole suite of NCH telephony products (IVR, VRS, Qorum, Uplink, Axon, Express Talk, etc.... ) for about 8 months and even bought support and was not able to get an answer... These are features we sorely needed and I was willing to upgrade but this company is a joke to deal with. Got tired of F__ing around with this so I purchased 3cx and had it up and running the same day (Much Much Better)... Dont waste your time with this stuff if you need real features and support

• 1 month later...