Uninstall the trial version of VRS Recording System

CalvinP

My trial has run out on the VRS Recording System application.

There doesn't seem to be an intuitive way to un-install the program. Would you give me instructions or a link to how to uninstall and set my computer back to where it was please?

Please help! All the links seem to offer a purchase only option, and not an uninstall, and there's no phone number to call for help.

It's also seemed to have screwed with my laptop's audio settings.. the audio hasn't worked since the trial expired. (may not be related because I was trialing a number of applications at the same time)

Thanks.

Calvin

Please. Would somebody be able to answer this for me! :blink:

My trial has run out on the VRS Recording System application.

There doesn't seem to be an intuitive way to un-install the program. Would you give me instructions or a link to how to uninstall and set my computer back to where it was please?

Please help! All the links seem to offer a purchase only option, and not an uninstall, and there's no phone number to call for help.

It's also seemed to have screwed with my laptop's audio settings.. the audio hasn't worked since the trial expired. (may not be related because I was trialing a number of applications at the same time)

Thanks.

Calvin

Hi Calvin,

the same way you uninstall anything

go to control panel, add remove programs, and uninstall the unwanted program.

If that fails go to the VRS folder under C: program files\NCH Software \ VRS and there will be an uninst.exe - click on that.

You're right.. It was in the add/remove Uninstall Programs, but called NCH Toolbox. Now that I see it, it's obvious.

Thanks.

Hi Calvin,

the same way you uninstall anything

go to control panel, add remove programs, and uninstall the unwanted program.

If that fails go to the VRS folder under C: program files\NCH Software \ VRS and there will be an uninst.exe - click on that.