Converting Problem

Guest John Cross

Guest John Cross

larrycee@ntlworld.com

trying to convert Mp3 to Wav I get " switch exe has encountered a problem and must close" I have uninstalled and re-installed Switch 4 times, with initial success

but then lapses into the problem ??

Guest Rodney

Como podria yo obtener un software que me permita escuchar una grabacion de voz .WAV y codificada con G.729.Ayudeme por favor :)

I'm an idiot. Just downloaded switch. Want only to convert .wav to .mp3. Can anyone supply real simple, but complete instructions?

Thanks, Gart

Gart here. Maybe I should have added my e-mail in case this question is too stupid to answer online. Man, I just can't figure out stuff. I apologize.

Please write, if it's easier, to gartgames@hotmail.com

thanks. gart

Gart here again. I'm still an idiot but I figured out how to convert. Save your cards and messages I'm OK now. Best to all, Gart

Gart again. As noted, I've successfully converted some songs from .wav to .mp3. Switch is super! However, I have a problem of getting other distractings on the CD. This doesn't happen when I play the song on my computer. Only when it goes to the CD and is played in my car, or CD system. It sounds like someone is cueing a record..that kind of subtle scratching sound. and it's not consistent. It's weird. Was wondering what's the problem? Could it likely be a bad CD to being with? thanks.

gart at gartgames@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gart,

Glad to hear you figured out at least one issue. If you are trying to play a CD on your computer and its ok, and in your car CD player its not ok, its possible the car CD player is at fault. Perhaps try playing other CDs in your car to rule it out. It's also possible there are some minute scratches on your CD that your computer player compensates for, but your car player can't handle.