Sign in to follow this  
kpstross

Where is the AVI File Size Set?

In the Help file for the Transmit Options it states "Once recoding is finished or a specified size is reached the recorded AVI file will be saved to your recordings folder (see Options- General)." This action then triggers a transmit of the file. I can't find where I can specify the size of the AVI file. Ideally, for my application, I would like to have it save every 10 minutes or so and then FTP a backup.

In the Help file for the Transmit Options it states "Once recoding is finished or a specified size is reached the recorded AVI file will be saved to your recordings folder (see Options- General)." This action then triggers a transmit of the file. I can't find where I can specify the size of the AVI file. Ideally, for my application, I would like to have it save every 10 minutes or so and then FTP a backup.

I have been wondering the same thing. Does anyone know if there is a configuration parameter, for setting maximum length of a video file? I mean in program's registry data or in some other configuration files? (in GUI I haven't seen that option...)