Axon 2.01 error 501

KevinC

Hello,

Two things have changed on my PC.

I installed Axon 2.01

I installed Norton Internet Security 2009

I can't remember what I installed first. Anyway, everything worked fine after these upgrades.

But today I had to restart my PC. Since then all my extentions cannon register in Axon. Also the Localhost extentsions don't register.

I disabled all firewall settings on Norton Internet Security, no luck!!

I uninstalled axon, installed version 1.2 and 2.01. No succes.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks,

Kevin

even if you stop norton it doen not stop everthing. firewall ports and some access is still firewalled.

Did you try stopping all services?

right click my computer icon on your desktop and click manage then click services and applications the services (the services would be under norton and symantec)

You may need to uninstall norton or at least change all the setting to allow all traffic then start back securing your system.

I have this running and know it was a pain in the but before getting a HARDWARE FIREWALL but i still have this installed as well.

Hello,

Two things have changed on my PC.

I installed Axon 2.01

I installed Norton Internet Security 2009

I can't remember what I installed first. Anyway, everything worked fine after these upgrades.

But today I had to restart my PC. Since then all my extentions cannon register in Axon. Also the Localhost extentsions don't register.

I disabled all firewall settings on Norton Internet Security, no luck!!

I uninstalled axon, installed version 1.2 and 2.01. No succes.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks,

Kevin

Hello,

I reinstalled my PC from an image file dated januari 2008. I was using Axon 1.20 at that time. Everything works fine now.

Then I upgraded my Norton Internet Security 2008 to NIS2009.

Everything keeps working.

So my conclusion: It has to do with the upgrade from Axon to 2.01

Maybe I installed the Axonplus 2.01 version. As I don't have 10 lines, I don't need the plus version.

Can anywine confirm that the problem I experienced was caused by the Axon plus verion?

Can anyone confirm that I can upgrade to the Axon 2.01 (light version) without having this problem again?

Thanks,

Kevin