audio cuts off and on continuously when recording

reddirtgirl

:angry: The demo version worked perfectly. Now that I've purchased Sound Tap, it doesn't. The audio streams run perfectly smooth UNTIL I start recording. At that point, the audio becomes choppy. It runs for 3 seconds then drops for one second continuously throughout. Sometimes it not only drops out, but jumps ahead. When I shut the recorder off, the audio again is perfectly smooth and uninterrupted.

I get no error messages, not even 'stream has stopped'. What is causing this problem, and how do I fix it?

• 4 weeks later...
:angry: The demo version worked perfectly. Now that I've purchased Sound Tap, it doesn't. The audio streams run perfectly smooth UNTIL I start recording. At that point, the audio becomes choppy. It runs for 3 seconds then drops for one second continuously throughout. Sometimes it not only drops out, but jumps ahead. When I shut the recorder off, the audio again is perfectly smooth and uninterrupted.

I get no error messages, not even 'stream has stopped'. What is causing this problem, and how do I fix it?

Doesn't anyone at NCH read this forum???? I need help with my problem!!