Meo crashing after password entered

Guest mtab

The program crashes after entering the password to decrypt a file.

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Program Files\NCH\NCH Software\Meo\meo.exe

abnormal program termination

I used it twice today prior to this with no problems. I've restarted the computer and tried several more times, but it crashes every time now.

I submitted a bug report, and I realize this is an empty forum, but does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
The program crashes after entering the password to decrypt a file.

I used it twice today prior to this with no problems. I've restarted the computer and tried several more times, but it crashes every time now.

I submitted a bug report, and I realize this is an empty forum, but does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Thank you!

I have been having the same problem with my installation. I originally installed the program about two months ago, it worked fine up until a week or so ago and then started having program crashes under the same circumstances.

What can I do to get this working properly again, I have ran several security programs on my computer which all come back clean, so I am sure that it is not a system issue, but I am not an expert either. Ideas?

---------------------------------

Patric

I love data encryption software!

• 5 months later...

Hi folks,

Well ... I know this is an old thread ... but it would Help if you folks asking for help would tell us

1) What OS are you running?

2) What happened that the program worked couple of times and then Crashed!

G!:)