hi and i hope someone can help me!

i am using the express invoice system for the first time today, and i am trying to send them all to my accounts department e-mail address, the problem is it keeps sending the invoices in the form of the first 1 i send. ie: if i send the first 1 addressed to carricks cars it goes fine but when i send the 2nd one addressed to ray hall car sales it sends carricks cars invoice a second time it seems to default back to the first invoice i send. can someone help me as i find the express invoice system very good and would like to keep using it.

i know this is probably posted in the wrong section but i was not sure where to post it

hi and i hope someone can help me!

i am using the express invoice system for the first time today, and i am trying to send them all to my accounts department e-mail address, the problem is it keeps sending the invoices in the form of the first 1 i send. ie: if i send the first 1 addressed to carricks cars it goes fine but when i send the 2nd one addressed to ray hall car sales it sends carricks cars invoice a second time it seems to default back to the first invoice i send. can someone help me as i find the express invoice system very good and would like to keep using it.

i know this is probably posted in the wrong section but i was not sure where to post it

Hey,

When you click on "record and email" there is a check box that says, "save as customers email". Did you uncheck that?

hey and thanks for replying,

only this morning did i think of that and it worked. thank you very much for your reply :) and also i sent 1 invoice and it went straight to the clients e-mail address but i cant find it in recorded invoices..is ther anywhere else it could be saved? if you can help me i would be most grateful...once again thanks