Professional vs User

mreichle

I'm very interested in using this software at work, but I'm unclear on whether or not, if I use the "User" version, if I can utilize on-hold messages I already recorded. (The pre-recorded messages reside in a folder on the PC (Win XP) I plan to use for the IMS program)

According to what I have read, professional announcements cannot be loaded with the "User" version unless they are "recorded" on the same machine. Is that to mean that I would have to record them after loading the software?

I'd rather not have to go to the trouble of all that if I could use the messages I've already recorded!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

• 7 months later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I'm very interested in using this software at work, but I'm unclear on whether or not, if I use the "User" version, if I can utilize on-hold messages I already recorded. (The pre-recorded messages reside in a folder on the PC (Win XP) I plan to use for the IMS program)

According to what I have read, professional announcements cannot be loaded with the "User" version unless they are "recorded" on the same machine. Is that to mean that I would have to record them after loading the software?

I'd rather not have to go to the trouble of all that if I could use the messages I've already recorded!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Hi,

There shouldn't be any problem with using recordings you already have recorded.