LISTENING LIVE

Applecat

Well - this one has got me (if at all it's possible): is it possible to listen live while recording e.g. I am recording on 3 mics hidden around the house. They are recording 24/7 to a large HD (hard disc).

While I can see there is an NCH option for remote listening and streaming to the web ect ect ... and that is all very clear & understood, what I can;t work out is how to listen live to what is been recorded.

Is there a way to indiviualy select and listen to each of the microphones as they record?

Thanx guys

• 6 months later...
Well - this one has got me (if at all it's possible): is it possible to listen live while recording e.g. I am recording on 3 mics hidden around the house. They are recording 24/7 to a large HD (hard disc).

While I can see there is an NCH option for remote listening and streaming to the web ect ect ... and that is all very clear & understood, what I can;t work out is how to listen live to what is been recorded.

Is there a way to indiviualy select and listen to each of the microphones as they record?

Thanx guys

As long as each mic is set on a seperate channel you can use Remote Monitor to listen live