Nigel_Amyes

Debut Video Capture - Audio/Video Sync

I was wondering if anyone has a solution for this little problem. I can capture video and audio fine but they don't seem to sync up very well at all... has anyone seen this happen? does anyone have a solution please?

I was wondering if anyone has a solution for this little problem. I can capture video and audio fine but they don't seem to sync up very well at all... has anyone seen this happen? does anyone have a solution please?

I have the same problem. The sound is delayed by about 2/3rds of a second. Running Vista SP1 on a new Latitude E6500.

Lots of views in this forum....But no responses!!! Does anyone know how to use this program?

Most of the times it comes down to what kind of device are you using to get the video and audio feed. Some of the less expensive web cams may get pretty choppy and the audio may never sink. Also, you must modify the settings so that you find a happy medium between perfomance and size, trial and error my friend.