Very hard bug to fix

ironwill81

I saw all forum messages but a little bit number was answered by the staff. I hope my/users problem will be verified and solved because it attains to simple functionality of debut software and portability on O.S. .

I have two major problem in O.S. Windows Xp:

1) I see black capture square when I try to record (I've tried with a DV camera - pc connection via firewire). Is it a DirectShow problem? I argue it because my dv camera is recognized with (Directshow vfW).

2) Time restriction for capture does not work and blocks the program (both real-time acquisition via camera and file source acquisition).

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your answer, because I have to deal with a lot of videos.

Ironwill

• 4 months later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I saw all forum messages but a little bit number was answered by the staff. I hope my/users problem will be verified and solved because it attains to simple functionality of debut software and portability on O.S. .

I have two major problem in O.S. Windows Xp:

1) I see black capture square when I try to record (I've tried with a DV camera - pc connection via firewire). Is it a DirectShow problem? I argue it because my dv camera is recognized with (Directshow vfW).

2) Time restriction for capture does not work and blocks the program (both real-time acquisition via camera and file source acquisition).

Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your answer, because I have to deal with a lot of videos.

Ironwill

Hi,

Do you get the same issues when using our golden videos software?

http://www.nchsoftware.com/goldenvideos/index.html

The program is free and should work with all capture devices. eg: webcams, capture cards etc.

If windows can view the video image then golden Videos should work too.

Thankyou