arcangelwhite

BroadWave

If Anybody knows about routers problems with BroadWave, any problem that you know please help me, i'm desperate.

I try to put music over the internet but without routers BroadWave works fine, but with router don't. And I try DNS static IP but doesn't work.

If you are connected through a router you have to enable port forwarding through port 88 or whatever port number you want to use or it wont work.

If Anybody knows about routers problems with BroadWave, any problem that you know please help me, i'm desperate.

I try to put music over the internet but without routers BroadWave works fine, but with router don't. And I try DNS static IP but doesn't work.

If you are connected through a router you have to enable port forwarding through port 88 or whatever port number you want to use or it wont work.

if you change settings in router, can you still log on with other computers?

Yes as long as you still have port forwarding enabled within the router and you have the correct IP address in the URL for your stream.

if you change settings in router, can you still log on with other computers?

Yes as long as you still have port forwarding enabled within the router and you have the correct IP address in the URL for your stream.

Can you explain how this is done? thanks

Can you explain how this is done? thanks

You need to login to your routers configuration page then look for the Port Forwarding or Virtual Server section you will then have to add the 4 following details 1.the internal ip address of the computer that is running Broadwave 2.A name for the forward you can just call it Broadwave 3.Protocol Type which is TCP 4.In any or all Port section put 88.Also allow access through your firewall which you may be prompted to allow or deny access when you run Broadwave.Let me know how you get on and ask for further help if you need to.Good luck Ian.S