FLING - Automatic Resume

alext82

RESUMING UPLOAD

I am working with fling 1.07, and it automatically uploads a backup file to an FTP. However, the backup file got a bit bigger (about 17MB), and it seems to cut off the upload every time around 3-4 MB. Why is that, AND how can i make Fling automatically resume the upload?

(it is now set to upload upon file change. And the file changes once a week, when that specific backup is made).

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind regards,

Alexander Toufexis

• 3 months later...
RESUMING UPLOAD

I am working with fling 1.07, and it automatically uploads a backup file to an FTP. However, the backup file got a bit bigger (about 17MB), and it seems to cut off the upload every time around 3-4 MB. Why is that, AND how can i make Fling automatically resume the upload?

(it is now set to upload upon file change. And the file changes once a week, when that specific backup is made).

Thank you very much in advance,

Kind regards,

Alexander Toufexis

Did you ever find an answer to your question? I'm interested in the same answer.

M

Did you ever find an answer to your question? I'm interested in the same answer.

M

Hi M,

Unfortunately, I never found the answer.

To my luck, the internet got a bit better, and it happens less often that an interruption occurs, but it's still not a perfect situation.

Regards,

Alex