welcome txt message

anitara

After installing Express scribe and playing around with the footpedals awhile I inadvertently put it to done and now the sound of the welcome txt message doesn't come up at all, so I cannot use my footpedals to practice. I have no way of having someone send me transcription via phone till I take a test with a company, any way to install the Express scribe welcome txt message without uninstalling and reinstalling.....thanks

After installing Express scribe and playing around with the footpedals awhile I inadvertently put it to done and now the sound of the welcome txt message doesn't come up at all, so I cannot use my footpedals to practice. I have no way of having someone send me transcription via phone till I take a test with a company, any way to install the Express scribe welcome txt message without uninstalling and reinstalling.....thanks

The easiest way to get the "welcome" file back is to download and install a new copy of Express Scribe over your existing copy. You could also reload the file from the following folder : C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Scribe\Done Files

Roy

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm new to Express Scribe and don't know where to start. I've just started my own home-based virtual assistant company and would like to add express scribe to my list as it seems to be very popular.

Is there any way of practicing with the software, so I'm at least confident when someone requests it of me.

Any information / suggestions / feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Deb