Prism Video Converter Issue

tonydakid

I have been using Prism Video Converter for a few days and yesterday it refuses to convert anything.

I am using Windows Vista and first of all it seemed that Prism Video Converter worked perfectly converting all my files.

Yesterday I couldn't convert any video's as it told me it was unable to create the output file, which has never been an issue before.

I reinstalled it and I have the same issue, i don't understand what has changed, since it worked fine before.

I am using the desktop to locate the input and output files.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have the same kind of problem :

I want to convert video to .avi format.

when i use MP4(native) and MP3(native) it works fine (output folder is the desktop)

But, as my tv mediabox doesn't decode Prism native codec (FFmpeg/ffdshow ISO MPEG-4), I want to use XVID or DIVX codec.

When I select XVID or DIVX codec : I get the error message : "could not setup output file" (the destination foder is the same that worked before)

Does anyone achieve to convert to avi format using external codecs as XVID or DIVX ?

Extra question : When I select XVID or DIVX Video codec, I can't select MP3 as audio codec ... it turns the video codec to MP4 (native) ...

How can I do ?

Thanx