Choppy Recording?

BabsNMK

Hi. I having been working with files which have been docked onto express dictate. When I recieve them via express scribe, the playback is sometimes choppy and it sounds as though a word is skipped inbetween two others. I do not know if this is a problem in Express Dictate or Express Scribe but any help would be greatly appreciated. One word can make a big difference. Thanks

• 3 months later...
Hi. I having been working with files which have been docked onto express dictate. When I recieve them via express scribe, the playback is sometimes choppy and it sounds as though a word is skipped inbetween two others. I do not know if this is a problem in Express Dictate or Express Scribe but any help would be greatly appreciated. One word can make a big difference. Thanks

I am having the same problem. Does anyone have a solution?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Unfortunately, I have the same problem rather than a solution for you. Like you I am posting this to get some help if possible.

J-R Trudel

#3 JRTrudel

Novice

Members

1 posts

0 warning points

Posted Today, 05:16 PM

With version 4.06 of Express Dictate, I used to use and have no problems with an old microphone that I would plug into one of the mini jacks on the computer.  Now with the latest version, with the same microphone, I get a lot of background noise and my voice is recorded intermittingly!  Can someone suggest a setting that would aliviate this problem or will I have to buy a new microphone?  If I need a new microphone any suggestions as to which one I should buy?  Thank you.

J-R Trudel

Like This

MultiQuote

Edit