Burn Settings

Guest Lori Kahn

Guest Lori Kahn

Hi,

I see in the help that there is supposed to be a Burn Settings menu and underneath it one of the options is to erase a CD if it has data. Is this menu not available in the trial version? What do I need to do to get this menu?

Thanks,

Lori

Version 1.08 does not have this menu. Are you running a beta version (1.09) if so then the problem is that we have not yet written it.

The menu is not needed it will only list the same information as the burn dialogue shows you when you start a burn.

Guest Lori Kahn

I am able to see this menu, but I am using the command line options. When I do a -erase on the command line, it thinks that it is a version label for the CD and it does not erase the CD. All I need is to erase the CD and then burn a file on it through the command line. Is -erase not the right command to use? I thought that maybe if the burn setting was set to always erase the CD, I would not need the

-erase, but perhaps I was wrong....Please help. BTW, I am using a CD-R/W now.

Thanks,

Lori

• 2 weeks later...

You are right -erase does not work. It has not been implemented in the program yet. I'll add it into the next release.

To burn using the command line the erase option is not needed. It will auto erase if you have the same option enabled using the main application (ie burn a CD using the main GUI and ensure the erase CD option is ticked)

• 1 month later...
Guest Lori Kahn
You are right -erase does not work. It has not been implemented in the program yet. I'll add it into the next release.

To burn using the command line the erase option is not needed. It will auto erase if you have the same option enabled using the main application (ie burn a CD using the main GUI and ensure the erase CD option is ticked)

The erase CD option is not an option that can be checked. I have done erasing through the GUI and then gone back in and used the command line to burn a CD and it doesn't automatically erase. I have version 1.08 - the unlicensed basic free version. Please help. I would really like to use your software.

Thanks,

Lori

• 2 weeks later...