Express Burn Question

Guest Don

I am using the trial version of express burn. When burning music CD's I like to omit the two second delay between tracks. Does the free version allow this? Does the purchased version allow this?

I just came here looking for any information on this and someone has just asked!

I use VRS for recording meetings and have it break the files into 5 minute chunks. I have been using Nero to put these on CD and manually setting the inter track pause to zero. It would be really nice if I could do this directly from within VRS/Express Burn.

• 1 month later...
Guest Stephan Kallus
Currently no version will remove the pause between the tracks. The next version will allow disk at once burning and remove this pause.

When will this version be available?

• 1 month later...

hey,

i don't know to which version of the program the above questions referred, i'm using 1.08 now and still can't remove the 2 second pauses / burn as disc-at-once - or can i?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Stephan Kallus
The feature is still not implemented so the 1.5 second wait will always be there until I release a new version (1.09 probably)

I just downloaded version 1.09, but I can't find the feature to get rid off teh 1.5 second gap. Do I have to wait for another version?