Intermittent playback

Guest Jesse

Guest Jesse

I have burned several CDs for audio and they will sometimes playback on my truck CD and sometimes not. It is a new truck and I have had the player cleaned. I am using an audio disk for sure. any Ideas?

When you say sometime will playback does the CD play fine (all tracks) or does it only play some tracks.

Most likely this is a media issue, where your trucks CD player cannot read the CDs properly. Please try a different brand CD and see if they work any better

Guest Jesse
When you say sometime will playback does the CD play fine (all tracks) or does it only play some tracks.

Most likely this is a media issue, where your trucks CD player cannot read the CDs properly. Please try a different brand CD and see if they work any better

Thank you for the reply. Some tracks play fine. Say 1-7 will play but when it searches for #8 it hangs and says bad disc. Then, the next day, #8 will be fine but none of the other tracks are. Thanks for the info. I will try some other brands

• 1 month later...

Please note we will not discuss or allow discussions of illegal downloads for music.

If you own the CD then please use Express Rip to create mp3 files from your tracks. These files can then be used to create a backup for your personal use with Express Burn.