Uninstall problems

spydera

This software is a pest. It does not uninstall on expiry of trial period. It keeps asking me to register with popup dialogs and directs me to the web site to register and buy stuff. I dont recommend anyone to use the trial versions unless you plan to buy this software. Its a nag. Anyone has any similar experiences and solutiosn on how I can remove this and other NCH software, please email me at spydera@hotmail.com :angry::angry::angry::angry:<_<

• 3 weeks later...

You are able to fully uninstall/remove any of our software products by using the Windows Add or Remove Programs window which is available from the Windows Control Panel. Simply select the appropriate program and press the Change/Remove button.

• 2 months later...
This software is a pest. It does not uninstall on expiry of trial period. It keeps asking me to register with popup dialogs and directs me to the web site to register and buy stuff. I dont recommend anyone to use the trial versions unless you plan to buy this software. Its a nag. Anyone has any similar experiences and solutiosn on how I can remove this and other NCH software, please email me at spydera@hotmail.com :angry::angry::angry::angry:<_<

I agree that this software is a real pest. I have tried all the ways possible to remove it and uninstall it with only partial component success. I have tried WinXP Pro Add or Remove Programs (not only didn't work, but hung up that program); gone to C:\Program Files\Switch\Uninstall (some components seemed to uninstall, others not at all). How can I get rid of this entire software for good? Anyone with the secret please email me at pchatmod@yahoo.com.

Can you elaborate on your statement? What do you mean by partial component success. Explain what you were doing etc... I uninstall/reinstall our software daily and have no troubles.

• 3 years later...

Can you elaborate on your statement? What do you mean by partial component success. Explain what you were doing etc... I uninstall/reinstall our software daily and have no troubles.

Fake response, this NCH garbage is a curse that NEVER goes away. Does popups and re-directs. They know this at NCH and must think it is a funny way to get business. The CEO is some douche from Australia - lives in Colorado. Find him through Linkden+Zabasearch .

They like to post these innocent sounding responses when they get complaints, They write crapware and extort users.

STAY AWAY!

• 4 months later...

Five years later and nothing has changed, it is like a leach that just sticks.

signed, Angry use 07

• 2 months later...

Well, I can agree here :angry: .

I installed trial versions and when I discovered that it didn't really fulfil what I wanted to do, I tried yesterday - a few months on - to uninstall the NCH software programs.

I filled out one pop up box to say why I had decided I did not want to buy, and from then on I got redirected to the NCH site. When I tried to close the pop ups they re-appeared every time I closed them, I also tried to close Google Chrome, but couldn't.

It was a complete take over of my computer :( .

THEN every icon on my desktop started to turn into NCH ones, and when I clicked on Start EVERY icon had become that for NCH software :angry: . At that point I pulled the plug on my internet router's connection and then, disconnected from the Internet, I did manage to uninstall ALL the NCH programs. I finished off with a search for any other lurking NCH bits and pieces in my computer and binned them. I then ran a full system scan ( Norton) and finally re-connected the internet. Thus far all seems OK.

Shame on you guys ! I am a professional classical musician and might in the future have bought some NCH software . However I wouldn't now touch any of your software if you gave me it for free for life.

• 8 months later...

There is a excellent uninstaller and files cleaner called Revo uninstaller. This works far better than the stock win 7 uninstaller. The program shows up on revo. It will also remove any registry or file scraps the programs own uninstaller leaves behind. Oh yeah, It's also Free.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just go to C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming and delete the NCH Vision folder. then go to Control Panel and uninstall properly. reboot to make sure and it's done!

don't touch the software, it's a nuisance. either it is done on purpose and you don't want this type of malware or they don't know what they do and it is even worse!!!