Support for .SF (.SF1 .SF2) files

bluffwood

I'm using an old version of Microsound sound editor to master my radio show every week. It's running on Win98SE with a proprietary sound card in a now obsolete slot. Can't replace hardware or the app. And I have a library of songs I need to convert from .SF to .WAV before disaster strikes. The SF file it creates is about the same size as an exported WAV file.

I have my list of .SF files safely backing up on Carbonite, but I really, urgently, would like support to convert .SF to .WAV

11 hours ago, bluffwood said:

I'm using an old version of Microsound sound editor to master my radio show every week. It's running on Win98SE with a proprietary sound card in a now obsolete slot. Can't replace hardware or the app. And I have a library of songs I need to convert from .SF to .WAV before disaster strikes. The SF file it creates is about the same size as an exported WAV file.

I have my list of .SF files safely backing up on Carbonite, but I really, urgently, would like support to convert .SF to .WAV

Hi Bluffwood, can you please send me some sample sf files to my email address jack.zhang@nchsoftware.com so that I will look into it.