Question of Auto Recording When Login

garfield.wong

Hi Everyone,

I've selected the "Run Debut when computer starts" and "Start recording automatically when Debut runs" at Debut Options setting.  The app will record the desktop when i login the Windows automatically.  However, the setting of Debut is following by user profile.  When i login as different user, the setting of Debut is default setting.  Including the file output path.

How can i apply the setting for all user? I've tried move the application path to public folder.  But useless.  Can achieve that by modify registry value? 

Thanks,

Hello, all NCH Software are user based, this means that all tasks will be managed at a user level, including registering the license. So, if you wish to use the program on a different user you may want to consider acquiring a second license (or one for each user that will use the program) and setup Debut individually for each user. Currently there is no way to apply settings to all users on the same computer.

9 hours ago, Chris75 said:

Hello, all NCH Software are user based, this means that all tasks will be managed at a user level, including registering the license. So, if you wish to use the program on a different user you may want to consider acquiring a second license (or one for each user that will use the program) and setup Debut individually for each user. Currently there is no way to apply settings to all users on the same computer.

Thank you for the information.