Negative Quantity between Stock & Invoicing

eyepods

OK Guys, I have a major issue syncing quantity values between Express Invoicing & Inventoria Stock Control.  Inventoria Stock has 2 locations and is sync'd to 1 primary location. When I generate a invoice indicating a item sale the sync generates incorrect negative quantity.. ? I have manually set inventoria stock level to 10000 items in stock, my sales report in Express Invoicing searches all invoices (5 x invoices) and returns number of items in each invoice listed. If I add all the items listed I get = 110 items which is correct, but when I open Inventoria my quantity is -249,489.? How does this sync work, I am struggling to see where the issue may lay.  I have reset all stock item quantities to 10000 and manually sync'd but again the item numbers don't add up when I generate an invoice.  What options do I have, do I need to delete all stock in Inventoria and migrate backwards from Express Invoicing......

Please help.

Thanls

If items you are selling include decimals you may want to check if the same decimal punctuation sign is used on both programs, also, you may want to confirm that the items you are selling are stored in the location you selected during the sync process, if any of the items you are using on the invoices are stored at the other location (the one you did not selected during sync) then the program will create a duplicated of the item selected on the location you did sync and show the quantity as negative numbers.  In case the issue you are reporting remains after checking these steps you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance. 

Hi Chris, many thanks for your comments, appreciated.  We do use the same decimal units in both programs and although we have 2 locations (warehouses) we only sync one location.. From what you say it does become problematic when you have multiple stock locations, and I don't understand why the system would create a duplicate item and show a negative number... Maybe using NCH isn't the right solution for us.

Thanks again.