Worst pay wall ever.

rtuite

I am an aspiring you-tuber and unsure of where my channel will go.  I just spent 3 days editing a video, only to NOT be able to export it because my trial ran out with zero warning that I wouldn't be able to export to any usable format.

This plus the lousy performance just lost you a sale.

If you find a bug and report to us we'll provide free license for the release that has the bug fixed.

If you upload your project files on a file sharing server, PM me I'll try to export it for you - for this time only.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2017 at 2:09 PM, c_major said:

If you find a bug and report to us we'll provide free license for the release that has the bug fixed.

If you upload your project files on a file sharing server, PM me I'll try to export it for you - for this time only.

Would that license apply to the exporting mp4 fails I've reported, or the lossless mp4 exporting for me? :)

• 1 year later...

I recently acquired the paid version of Videopad and so far it has been a complete waste of time and effort. I have just spent a full day of editing a video,  i created only to find all the editing has just disappeared, even though I did regular saves. There is no sign of the edited video, just the original unedited files. I went back and did a little more editing, only for the same thing to happen.

This software is a complete farce and highly frustrating.