I left my video to export overnight, didn't move

Lloyd Woods

Hey, I left one of my videos to export overnight and it moved about 5% when it was sleeping versus the day when the computer is on it moved 50%. Nothing is wrong with my computer as I can upload a video overnight while sleeping and it works fine but I can't leave my videos to export overnight because its a waste because they don't move barely at all! Help!

I had this issue. What it turned out to be for me was that when I left my computer (laptop) unattended during the night, it went into an automatic 'sleep mode' after a while, which paused all my downloads, stopped all my running processes. I see you say this has worked for uploads to youtube, but do you mean uploading a video which has already been exported or uploading a video directly form VideoPad to youtube? If the video has already been exported, then it's possible the upload time to youtube is less than the export time for a video, and it finished the upload before it goes into 'sleep mode'. Is it possible that this could be your issue?