Recurrent invoicing

Nelmedia

Hi,

I've been using Express Invoice and one crucial functionality that is missing for me would be the ability to create recurring invoices...

I, among other things, do web hosting that needs to be renewed every year, and since I don't always have the time to keep an eye on my clients and invoices, I sometimes forget to renew their hosting... For example, I saw a client yesterday that I was supposed to renew in November (or even October since I should invoice in advance)! So, she now had 6 months of free hosting, just because I forgot to create an invoice that, of course, will be the same as last year...

So, with the ability to create a recurring invoice (through a template or other), I could create the invoice once and have it sent every year without having to constantly monitor whether they are due to renew or not and manually recreate the same invoice as the previous year!

Nelson

I finally found out how to do it, though it could be greatly improved...

When you create an invoice, you can choose in the save drop-down menu something like "Save as recurring" (free translation from French...).

Nelson