Video File has consistent Freezes when exported

tsr

Hi. I've used videopad for a while, but am now having some problems and desperately need some help. when my video exports, parts of it freeze, while the audio continues without problem. I've read other threads on this issue, but nothing has worked... I've tried mp4, mpg, avi and have tried exporting to dropbox, drive, video file, and youtube, but nothing has helped. Please give advice! Thank you!

What are the PC's specs:  RAM, CPU, GPU, free drive space, etc.?

If possible, use FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT and then upload the result to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the link and link it here.  If lots of file, zip the result.

Someone will take a look.

I am using the latest version, 5.03

I just backed up the file using "save portable file as" and opened the resulting "untitled project" and am now trying to upload that, but I'm not sure how different the result will be yet. 

The computer has 8.00 RAM, and  i7- 4500U CPU

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2017 at 7:22 PM, c_major said:

Please zip the backup folder and upload it on Google Drive or One Drive. PM me or post the link here. We'll have a closer look.

I am having the same exact issue and I have the latest version of the software. The exported video freezes everytime.