Problems with printing/saving and logging on remotely

Majella

For several months now I have been having issues with printing invoices and saving them to my personal folders - I have to view as PDF preview and then email to myself in order to be able to save - what is this about?

Also I set up an online account to work remotely - primarily to set up on a new desktop and I can't log into view remotely or transfer my account to teh new desktop - I know this is probably something really simple - but I have no clue how to do it - help?

Thanks in advance

Majella

Printing or emailing your invoices should be easier than that, if you open Express Invoice and go to View > Invoices and then click to select the invoice you wish to print or email and then select either option from the icon's menu at the top of the Window. You can also use the option Save to save the invoice directly as .pdf file to your computer.  

Regarding the Web access feature keep in mind that your Router needs to have the ports open so you can access the program remotely. Also, the computer where the program is installed needs to be on, and the program running.  

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply.

I know it can be easier as for many years I didn't have a problem with printing or saving invoices - that's the issue - I do not know why it won't work as expected anymore. I have to email a PDF in order to save the document etc...

The web access - I can't even access remotely from the other desk top next to the one I run express invoice from - so in terms of accessing anywhere else is a mystery. I also do not know how to transfer the history from one desktop to another so that all my invoices are stored in the same place.. I have no clue - everytime I follow instructions I just don't seem to be able to connect it up....

Thanks

Majella