No video after Export

Paule

Hi,

I have just started using the free video editor for home use and have exported my finished video as an MP4 file.

When I open it, it plays sound but no video! any ideas would be welcome as it's such a good editor.

Thanks in advance

Paule

• 2 years later...

Like Paule I am finding that my exported files, whether .mp4 or .avi have no video. I use VLC as standard. What am I doing wrong?

Hope this topic is still live.

Edited by ACB
Omission.

What version of VP is being used?  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If still no joy, folks here will help if you share the project.  It's not difficult to do,  takes just minutes and can be private...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.