Where is my exported file to mp4?

andrzej1956

A weird one, if you cannot launch the EXPORT process.  Try launching Videopad itself it by right-clicking and clicking RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

Remember, there must be at least one clip on the timeline, or there will be nothing to export.

If no joy, perhaps the program did not correctly install.

Back up your project to an independent folder, using FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT.  This will store all the project files and the VPJ data file.

Go to PROGRAMS AND FEATURES and UNinstall Videopad.  Then install the latest version.

Hi andrzej

You have a clip/video that you have edited on the timeline.

To export this as an mp4 to your computer.......

• Click "Export Video File"  down arrow as shown in your image above to get the export list.
  • In the list that you now have have click the top option...."Video File" This will bring up the "Export video" window
  • Enter the "Save to" folder where you want the mp4 to be saved to. (You can also browse to it)
  • Click the "Preset" down arrow button and choose the type and format of your mp4 file
  • Click the "File format" down arrow and choose mp4
  • Click the "Resolution" down arrow and choose the format you require
  • Click the "Frame Rate" down arrow and choose your framerate value from the list.
  • Click "Encoder Options" and choose a "Quality Rate" Click OK
  • Click "Create" Your video should now save to your selected folder.

Which of these steps doesn't actually work?

As you may be polish....... :-)  Hope this is all there.....

Nat

Masz plik wideo / wideo, który został edytowany na osi czasu.

Aby wyeksportować to jako mp4 do komputera .......

Kliknij przycisk "Eksportuj plik wideo" w dół, jak pokazano na obrazku powyżej, aby uzyskać listę eksportu.
    Na liście, którą masz teraz, kliknij górną opcję .... "Plik wideo" Spowoduje to wyświetlenie okna "Eksportuj wideo"
    Wpisz folder "Zapisz w", w którym chcesz zapisać mp4. (Możesz też przeglądać go)
    Kliknij przycisk "Preset" ze strzałkami w dół i wybierz typ i format pliku mp4
    Kliknij strzałkę w dół "Format pliku" i wybierz mp4
    Kliknij strzałkę w dół "Resolution" i wybierz żądany format
    Kliknij strzałkę w dół "Szybkość klatek" i wybierz wartość ramki z listy.
    Kliknij "Opcje enkodera" i wybierz "Jakość Cena" Kliknij przycisk OK
    Kliknij przycisk "Utwórz" Twój film powinien zostać zapisany w wybranym folderze.

Image isn't totally clear, but it appears that there is nothing on the timeline (video and/or audio).  This will become a sequence that can be exported.

Right-click your clip, and Place Clip on Sequence.  THEN try your export.